In this video, I take you on our New Year’s trip. We spent the night in Aomori City, Japan – the snowiest city in the world. It averages 26 feet of snow per year. Check out the views, the snow, the food, and the sights to see. It even started snowing inside the train!
- The Media Threat: How Much Screen Time is Too Much?
- How to Teach Your Kids to Invest
- Your Kids’s First Car: Everything You Need to Know
- Budgeting for Kids: How to Teach Budgeting From Age 3 to 18
- 10 Practical Steps to Start Practical Minimalism
- When Should Your Kid Have Their Own Phone? A Real Conversation