In this video, I take you on our New Year’s trip. We spent the night in Aomori City, Japan – the snowiest city in the world. It averages 26 feet of snow per year. Check out the views, the snow, the food, and the sights to see. It even started snowing inside the train!
- The System We Use to Pay Our 5 Kids for Work Around the House
- When Should Your Kid Have Their Own Phone? A Real Conversation
- The Media Threat: How Much Screen Time is Too Much?
- How to Travel Light With Kids (A Comprehensive Guide)
- Budgeting for Kids: How to Teach Budgeting From Age 3 to 18
- How to Teach Your Kids to Invest
You CAN Raise Money-Smart Kids!
Subscribe to get the weekly Freedom Finance Journal, delivering the latest in raising money-smart kids, reaching your own financial freedom, and spending money God’s way.