In this video, I define what it means to be a Christian minimalist, but it applies to anyone wanting to become a minimalist. I also go through our minimalist journey and how we were forced to downsize.
- Alarming Studies That Show How Advertising Affects Your Kids (And How to Protect Them)
- Budgeting for Kids: How to Teach Budgeting From Age 3 to 18
- How to Raise Grateful, Selfless Children
- Don’t Just Teach Your Kids to Set Goals, Teach Them to Do This
- How to Travel Light With Kids (A Comprehensive Guide)
- Your Kids’s First Car: Everything You Need to Know
You CAN Raise Money-Smart Kids!
Subscribe to get the weekly Freedom Finance Journal, delivering the latest in raising money-smart kids, reaching your own financial freedom, and spending money God’s way.