In this video, I define what it means to be a Christian minimalist, but it applies to anyone wanting to become a minimalist. I also go through our minimalist journey and how we were forced to downsize.
- The Media Threat: How Much Screen Time is Too Much?
- The Complete Guide to Saving for and Sending Your Kids to College
- Your Kids’s First Car: Everything You Need to Know
- Budgeting for Kids: How to Teach Budgeting From Age 3 to 18
- 47 Things You Weren’t Taught in School (That Our Kids Need to Know)
- Large-Family Minimalism: How We Declutter 5,000 Things a Year