In this video, I take you with us on our trip to Tokyo. It finally opened! Tokyo is different in a post-COVID world because the number of people is so drastically reduced. That may be one positive benefit of COVID. Check out our hostel, some tips to save money when traveling to Tokyo, and the things we saw!
- Large-Family Minimalism: How We Declutter 5,000 Things a Year
- Your Kids’s First Car: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Travel Light With Kids (A Comprehensive Guide)
- The Complete Guide to Saving for and Sending Your Kids to College
- 8 Minimalism Books to Help You Declutter Your Entire House
- Budgeting for Kids: How to Teach Budgeting From Age 3 to 18