In this video, I take you with us on our trip to Tokyo. It finally opened! Tokyo is different in a post-COVID world because the number of people is so drastically reduced. That may be one positive benefit of COVID. Check out our hostel, some tips to save money when traveling to Tokyo, and the things we saw!
We’ve been in Japan for a while now, but only traveled around the area we live in. Tokyo is exciting!
- How to Raise Grateful, Selfless Children
- The Complete Guide to Saving for and Sending Your Kids to College
- 47 Things You Weren’t Taught in School (That Our Kids Need to Know)
- Budgeting for Kids: How to Teach Budgeting From Age 3 to 18
- Alarming Studies That Show How Advertising Affects Your Kids (And How to Protect Them)
- 8 Minimalism Books to Help You Declutter Your Entire House
You CAN Raise Money-Smart Kids!
Subscribe to get the weekly Freedom Finance Journal, delivering the latest in raising money-smart kids, reaching your own financial freedom, and spending money God’s way.