In this video, I take you to the Fukurou owl cafe with the family. The kids had a great time and loved petting and holding the owls. I highly recommend it!
- Large-Family Minimalism: How We Declutter 5,000 Things a Year
- How to Teach Kids the Dangers of Debt (And My Debt-Freedom Story)
- Budgeting for Kids: How to Teach Budgeting From Age 3 to 18
- When Should Your Kid Have Their Own Phone? A Real Conversation
- 47 Things You Weren’t Taught in School (That Our Kids Need to Know)
- Alarming Studies That Show How Advertising Affects Your Kids (And How to Protect Them)