In this video, I talk about my initial thoughts of arriving in Japan, being in quarantine, more COVID tests, trying the local food, trying snake fire water (Habushu), and generally what it’s like so far.
- 8 Minimalism Books to Help You Declutter Your Entire House
- Large-Family Minimalism: How We Declutter 5,000 Things a Year
- Budgeting for Kids: How to Teach Budgeting From Age 3 to 18
- The Complete Guide to Saving for and Sending Your Kids to College
- Alarming Studies That Show How Advertising Affects Your Kids (And How to Protect Them)
- How to Teach Kids the Dangers of Debt (And My Debt-Freedom Story)