In this video, I talk about my initial thoughts of arriving in Japan, being in quarantine, more COVID tests, trying the local food, trying snake fire water (Habushu), and generally what it’s like so far.
- The System We Use to Pay Our 5 Kids for Work Around the House
- Your Kids’s First Car: Everything You Need to Know
- Alarming Studies That Show How Advertising Affects Your Kids (And How to Protect Them)
- 47 Things You Weren’t Taught in School (That Our Kids Need to Know)
- Budgeting for Kids: How to Teach Budgeting From Age 3 to 18
- Don’t Just Teach Your Kids to Set Goals, Teach Them to Do This