In this video, we go on a cultural tour of Misawa and Hachinohe, Japan. We try the food. We visit a shrine. We check out the insane drink machines. We even found an egg vending machine!
- The System We Use to Pay Our 5 Kids for Work Around the House
- The Complete Guide to Saving for and Sending Your Kids to College
- 8 Minimalism Books to Help You Declutter Your Entire House
- Large-Family Minimalism: How We Declutter 5,000 Things a Year
- How to Travel Light With Kids (A Comprehensive Guide)
- Budgeting for Kids: How to Teach Budgeting From Age 3 to 18
You CAN Raise Money-Smart Kids!
Subscribe to get the weekly Freedom Finance Journal, delivering the latest in raising money-smart kids, reaching your own financial freedom, and spending money God’s way.