In this video, we go on a cultural tour of Misawa and Hachinohe, Japan. We try the food. We visit a shrine. We check out the insane drink machines. We even found an egg vending machine!
- 47 Things You Weren’t Taught in School (That Our Kids Need to Know)
- Large-Family Minimalism: How We Declutter 5,000 Things a Year
- Your Kids’s First Car: Everything You Need to Know
- Budgeting for Kids: How to Teach Budgeting From Age 3 to 18
- How to Teach Your Kids to Invest
- 8 Minimalism Books to Help You Declutter Your Entire House