In this video, I walk you through Universe, a huge Japanese grocery store in Northern Japan. The fruits, vegetables, meat, soju, sake, and ramen galore! It’s a little… different from the States.
- When Should Your Kid Have Their Own Phone? A Real Conversation
- Alarming Studies That Show How Advertising Affects Your Kids (And How to Protect Them)
- The Complete Guide to Saving for and Sending Your Kids to College
- Large-Family Minimalism: How We Declutter 5,000 Things a Year
- Your Kids’s First Car: Everything You Need to Know
- 10 Practical Steps to Start Practical Minimalism
You CAN Raise Money-Smart Kids!
Subscribe to get the weekly Freedom Finance Journal, delivering the latest in raising money-smart kids, reaching your own financial freedom, and spending money God’s way.