In this video, I walk you through Universe, a huge Japanese grocery store in Northern Japan. The fruits, vegetables, meat, soju, sake, and ramen galore! It’s a little… different from the States.
- 10 Practical Steps to Start Practical Minimalism
- 47 Things You Weren’t Taught in School (That Our Kids Need to Know)
- The System We Use to Pay Our 5 Kids for Work Around the House
- The Complete Guide to Saving for and Sending Your Kids to College
- How to Teach Your Kids to Invest
- Budgeting for Kids: How to Teach Budgeting From Age 3 to 18