This is realistic minimalism. I show the before/after of what my desk looked like cluttered and what I decided to be intentional about keeping.
- 8 Minimalism Books to Help You Declutter Your Entire House
- Budgeting for Kids: How to Teach Budgeting From Age 3 to 18
- 47 Things You Weren’t Taught in School (That Our Kids Need to Know)
- How to Teach Kids the Dangers of Debt (And My Debt-Freedom Story)
- Large-Family Minimalism: How We Declutter 5,000 Things a Year
- Don’t Just Teach Your Kids to Set Goals, Teach Them to Do This