This is realistic minimalism. I show the before/after of what my desk looked like cluttered and what I decided to be intentional about keeping.
- 8 Minimalism Books to Help You Declutter Your Entire House
- 10 Practical Steps to Start Practical Minimalism
- Large-Family Minimalism: How We Declutter 5,000 Things a Year
- The System We Use to Pay Our 5 Kids for Work Around the House
- Alarming Studies That Show How Advertising Affects Your Kids (And How to Protect Them)
- How to Travel Light With Kids (A Comprehensive Guide)