This is realistic minimalism. I show the before/after of what my desk looked like cluttered and what I decided to be intentional about keeping.
- 10 Practical Steps to Start Practical Minimalism
- Large-Family Minimalism: How We Declutter 5,000 Things a Year
- How to Raise Grateful, Selfless Children
- The System We Use to Pay Our 5 Kids for Work Around the House
- Budgeting for Kids: How to Teach Budgeting From Age 3 to 18
- Your Kids’s First Car: Everything You Need to Know
You CAN Raise Money-Smart Kids!
Subscribe to get the weekly Freedom Finance Journal, delivering the latest in raising money-smart kids, reaching your own financial freedom, and spending money God’s way.