This is realistic minimalism. I show the before/after of what my desk looked like cluttered and what I decided to be intentional about keeping.
- Budgeting for Kids: How to Teach Budgeting From Age 3 to 18
- The System We Use to Pay Our 5 Kids for Work Around the House
- How to Save Money on EVERYTHING for Your Family: The Complete Guide
- 10 Practical Steps to Start Practical Minimalism
- 47 Things You Weren’t Taught in School (That Our Kids Need to Know)
- Alarming Studies That Show How Advertising Affects Your Kids (And How to Protect Them)