In this video, we took a trip to a Japanese resort with an onsen and stayed in a traditional Japanese room. We ate a traditional Japanese dinner and then spent the next day hiking the Oirase Gorge in Towada, Japan.
- The System We Use to Pay Our 5 Kids for Work Around the House
- When Should Your Kid Have Their Own Phone? A Real Conversation
- How to Raise Grateful, Selfless Children
- 47 Things You Weren’t Taught in School (That Our Kids Need to Know)
- 10 Practical Steps to Start Practical Minimalism
- Alarming Studies That Show How Advertising Affects Your Kids (And How to Protect Them)