In this video, we took a trip to Sendai, Japan. Since Japan is still locked down, we were almost the only non-Japanese people there, but we had a great time.
- Budgeting for Kids: How to Teach Budgeting From Age 3 to 18
- Alarming Studies That Show How Advertising Affects Your Kids (And How to Protect Them)
- Large-Family Minimalism: How We Declutter 5,000 Things a Year
- The Media Threat: How Much Screen Time is Too Much?
- The System We Use to Pay Our 5 Kids for Work Around the House
- 10 Practical Steps to Start Practical Minimalism