In this video, we took a trip to Sendai, Japan. Since Japan is still locked down, we were almost the only non-Japanese people there, but we had a great time.
- Alarming Studies That Show How Advertising Affects Your Kids (And How to Protect Them)
- When Should Your Kid Have Their Own Phone? A Real Conversation
- Budgeting for Kids: How to Teach Budgeting From Age 3 to 18
- Large-Family Minimalism: How We Declutter 5,000 Things a Year
- Stop Saying Adoption is Expensive
- How to Teach Kids the Dangers of Debt (And My Debt-Freedom Story)