In this video, I take you around the Shiriyazaki Lighthouse. It’s a sight to see and it feels like you’re on top of the world. It’s at the top tip of mainland Japan!
- The Media Threat: How Much Screen Time is Too Much?
- Large-Family Minimalism: How We Declutter 5,000 Things a Year
- How to Raise Grateful, Selfless Children
- When Should Your Kid Have Their Own Phone? A Real Conversation
- Alarming Studies That Show How Advertising Affects Your Kids (And How to Protect Them)
- Your Kids’s First Car: Everything You Need to Know