In this video, I tell you how you can easily get started with minimalism. If you want to be a minimalist, these are 3 quick and easy steps you can take to declutter and minimize your home.
- How to Raise Grateful, Selfless Children
- Don’t Just Teach Your Kids to Set Goals, Teach Them to Do This
- The System We Use to Pay Our 5 Kids for Work Around the House
- The Media Threat: How Much Screen Time is Too Much?
- Budgeting for Kids: How to Teach Budgeting From Age 3 to 18
- Large-Family Minimalism: How We Declutter 5,000 Things a Year
You CAN Raise Money-Smart Kids!
Subscribe to get the weekly Freedom Finance Journal, delivering the latest in raising money-smart kids, reaching your own financial freedom, and spending money God’s way.