In this video, I talk about our chaotic time spending $1,000 on COVID tests to fly back to the States for 45 days of leave. We were on a sheep farm, we went sledding, we took the kids to wrestling, we had daddy and mommy dates and ate some great food.
- 10 Practical Steps to Start Practical Minimalism
- 47 Things You Weren’t Taught in School (That Our Kids Need to Know)
- Alarming Studies That Show How Advertising Affects Your Kids (And How to Protect Them)
- How to Teach Kids the Dangers of Debt (And My Debt-Freedom Story)
- Stop Saying Adoption is Expensive
- The System We Use to Pay Our 5 Kids for Work Around the House