In this video, I talk about our chaotic time spending $1,000 on COVID tests to fly back to the States for 45 days of leave. We were on a sheep farm, we went sledding, we took the kids to wrestling, we had daddy and mommy dates and ate some great food.
- Don’t Just Teach Your Kids to Set Goals, Teach Them to Do This
- How to Travel Light With Kids (A Comprehensive Guide)
- 8 Minimalism Books to Help You Declutter Your Entire House
- The Complete Guide to Saving for and Sending Your Kids to College
- 47 Things You Weren’t Taught in School (That Our Kids Need to Know)
- How to Teach Kids the Dangers of Debt (And My Debt-Freedom Story)