In this video, I talk about our chaotic time spending $1,000 on COVID tests to fly back to the States for 45 days of leave. We were on a sheep farm, we went sledding, we took the kids to wrestling, we had daddy and mommy dates and ate some great food.
- How to Raise Grateful, Selfless Children
- 10 Practical Steps to Start Practical Minimalism
- Alarming Studies That Show How Advertising Affects Your Kids (And How to Protect Them)
- How to Teach Your Kids to Invest
- The Complete Guide to Saving for and Sending Your Kids to College
- Your Kids’s First Car: Everything You Need to Know