In this video, we talk about how small choices make up our entire life and the importance of today. Teach your kids to be present and focus on their small choices. This is how habits are created.
- How to Travel Light With Kids (A Comprehensive Guide)
- Large-Family Minimalism: How We Declutter 5,000 Things a Year
- The System We Use to Pay Our 5 Kids for Work Around the House
- Budgeting for Kids: How to Teach Budgeting From Age 3 to 18
- When Should Your Kid Have Their Own Phone? A Real Conversation
- 8 Minimalism Books to Help You Declutter Your Entire House