In this video, we talk about how small choices make up our entire life and the importance of today. Teach your kids to be present and focus on their small choices. This is how habits are created.
- Alarming Studies That Show How Advertising Affects Your Kids (And How to Protect Them)
- How to Raise Grateful, Selfless Children
- Large-Family Minimalism: How We Declutter 5,000 Things a Year
- How to Travel Light With Kids (A Comprehensive Guide)
- Budgeting for Kids: How to Teach Budgeting From Age 3 to 18
- The Media Threat: How Much Screen Time is Too Much?
You CAN Raise Money-Smart Kids!
Subscribe to get the weekly Freedom Finance Journal, delivering the latest in raising money-smart kids, reaching your own financial freedom, and spending money God’s way.