In this video, I show you how we travel constantly. We’re a family of 7 on one income. We take multiple extended vacations every year and we visit new countries on a monthly basis. This is how we afford to do it and how you can do it too.
- When Should Your Kid Have Their Own Phone? A Real Conversation
- Budgeting for Kids: How to Teach Budgeting From Age 3 to 18
- How to Teach Kids the Dangers of Debt (And My Debt-Freedom Story)
- How to Save Money on EVERYTHING for Your Family: The Complete Guide
- Don’t Just Teach Your Kids to Set Goals, Teach Them to Do This
- 8 Minimalism Books to Help You Declutter Your Entire House