I haven’t really posted infographics, because I think too often they’re just an excuse to not actually write an article. But this is different. I actually came across a useful infographic.
Most of the graphics I’ve seen don’t really teach you much. It’s just a pretty picture without the density an article can provide.
This one is good though.
Markets and advertisers will do anything to make you buy more.
I’ve mentioned the tricks restaurants use, but there are so many more tricks to make you buy more.
Without further ado, I give you 29 psychological tricks and tactics that are meant to make you spend more…
Further Book Reading
- Dollars and Sense by Ariely & Kreisler (This book will open your eyes to all the ways companies get us to spend money)
- The Media Threat: How Much Screen Time is Too Much?
- The Complete Guide to Saving for and Sending Your Kids to College
- How to Teach Your Kids to Invest
- 47 Things You Weren’t Taught in School (That Our Kids Need to Know)
- Your Kids’s First Car: Everything You Need to Know
- 10 Practical Steps to Start Practical Minimalism
You CAN Raise Money-Smart Kids!
Subscribe to get the weekly Freedom Finance Journal, delivering the latest in raising money-smart kids, reaching your own financial freedom, and spending money God’s way.