I haven’t really posted infographics, because I think too often they’re just an excuse to not actually write an article. But this is different. I actually came across a useful infographic.
Most of the graphics I’ve seen don’t really teach you much. It’s just a pretty picture without the density an article can provide.
This one is good though.
Markets and advertisers will do anything to make you buy more.
I’ve mentioned the tricks restaurants use, but there are so many more tricks to make you buy more.
Without further ado, I give you 29 psychological tricks and tactics that are meant to make you spend more…
Further Book Reading
- Dollars and Sense by Ariely & Kreisler (This book will open your eyes to all the ways companies get us to spend money)
- 10 Practical Steps to Start Practical Minimalism
- How to Travel Light With Kids (A Comprehensive Guide)
- The Complete Guide to Saving for and Sending Your Kids to College
- 47 Things You Weren’t Taught in School (That Our Kids Need to Know)
- Your Kids’s First Car: Everything You Need to Know
- Large-Family Minimalism: How We Declutter 5,000 Things a Year