I haven’t really posted infographics, because I think too often they’re just an excuse to not actually write an article. But this is different. I actually came across a useful infographic.
Most of the graphics I’ve seen don’t really teach you much. It’s just a pretty picture without the density an article can provide.
This one is good though.
Markets and advertisers will do anything to make you buy more.
I’ve mentioned the tricks restaurants use, but there are so many more tricks to make you buy more.
Without further ado, I give you 29 psychological tricks and tactics that are meant to make you spend more…
Further Book Reading
- Dollars and Sense by Ariely & Kreisler (This book will open your eyes to all the ways companies get us to spend money)
- How to Travel Light With Kids (A Comprehensive Guide)
- 8 Minimalism Books to Help You Declutter Your Entire House
- How to Teach Kids the Dangers of Debt (And My Debt-Freedom Story)
- How to Save Money on EVERYTHING for Your Family: The Complete Guide
- Stop Saying Adoption is Expensive
- 10 Practical Steps to Start Practical Minimalism