FAMILY FINANCES. FAMILY TRAVEL. FAMILY MINIMALISM.
The Freedom Sprout YouTube channel is official. We’ll be talking about family finances, teaching kids about money, world travel with kids and minimalism with kids.
In this video, I repeat myself, the lighting isn’t great, the intro may be too long, but the point is, I’m doing it. I don’t know anything about video filming and editing, but I want to get started. I realize, before you can be great at anything you have to suck at it first.
The videos will get better, but it’s more about getting the content out there than making amazing and pretty videos.
Subscribe to the Freedom Sprout YouTube channel follow the journey!
MY BOOK 10 Branches of Growth: https://amzn.to/3jf7fk7
FREEDOM FINANCE JOURNAL (subscribe to get a free 4-day course on kids finances): https://freedomsprout.com/newsletter/
- When Should Your Kid Have Their Own Phone? A Real Conversation
- Your Kids’s First Car: Everything You Need to Know
- The Media Threat: How Much Screen Time is Too Much?
- 47 Things You Weren’t Taught in School (That Our Kids Need to Know)
- The Complete Guide to Saving for and Sending Your Kids to College
- Budgeting for Kids: How to Teach Budgeting From Age 3 to 18